Polyplex Corporation Ltd. (Polyplex) has the seventh-largest capacity of polyester (PET) film globally.
Our polyester capabilities include both thin and thick PET film in a wide range of thickness and surface properties covering a spectrum of applications.
Our diversified business portfolio also includes BOPP, Blown PP/PE and CPP films produced in state-of-the-art plants with economic size. Integrated downstream capabilities of Metallizing, Holography, Silicone Coating, Offline Chemical Coating, Extrusion Coating and Transfer Metallized Paper deliver further value-added products.
We have a global presence, supplying to about 1950 customers in 75 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Indian sub-continent, Far East, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Being one of the leading PET Film manufacturers, Polyplex operates close to its key regional markets, with manufacturing and supply points across the world. We run integrated manufacturing & distribution operations in six countries viz. India, Thailand, Turkey, U.S.A., Indonesia & Netherlands.
- Sales & Other income of USD 670 million
- 2430 employees
- Integrated manufacturing & distribution operations in six countries
- On-shore, off-shore and near shore business model
- A dedicated & well-equipped R&D facility
- Chairman: Mr. Sanjiv Saraf
- Group CEO: Mr. Pranay Kothari
- Corporate Office: Delhi-NCR, India
- Listed in India on NSE & BSE (NSE: POLYPLEX, BSE: 524051)
- Dividend paid every year since 1993-94
- A subsidiary, Polyplex Thailand Plc (SET: PTL) is listed in Thailand
Manufacturing capacities of various locations
|Location||Resin*||Base Films*||Value Added Films*|
|PET Film Resin (MT)||Recycled Resin # (MT)||PET Thin (MT)||PET Thick (MT)||BOPP Film (MT)||CPP (MT)||Blown Film (MT)||Metallizer (MT)||Holography (MT)||Coating (Mn Sqm)||Transfer Metallized Paper (Mn Sqm)|
*Including New Upcoming Capacities